- CMAT 2013
- What's New
- MBA Resources
SNAP 2011 | SNAP 2011 Eligibility | Apply Online SNAP 2011
SNAP Test For Symbiosis Postgraduate Programmes
Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Test is a common and mandatory written test for the admission to all the Post-Graduate Institutes of Symbiosis International University. However, it is only the first step. In addition, a candidate has to undergo the selection process of the desired Institute to qualify for the admission to the Post-Graduate programme of that Institute.
Addressing the outstanding demand from the student community, SIU has started with effect from this year Commence an additional test for non-MBA Courses as follows:
- SIMC – MMC- (For Pune campus only)
- SIG – M. Sc (Geoinformatics)
These Tests would enable admission for students selecting the MMC course of SIMC (Pune) and for the M. Sc (Geoinformatics) course of SIG. However in addition to this candidates appearing for SNAP Test are also eligible for SIMC – MMC-(For Pune campus only) and SIG – M. Sc (Geoinformatics). More details Log on to the SNAP test website link namely -www.snaptest.org.
For the candidates aspiring to take admission for M.Sc. (Biomedical), M.Sc. (Economics), M.Sc. (Medical Technology) and M.Tech. Programmes only.
- Discipline-Specific Test During GE/PI Process for SNAP/GATE cleared Candidates.
- Aptitude and Discipline-Specific Test Before GE/PI, For Candidates not Appeared For SNAP.
- Graduates from any statutory university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) at graduation level.
- Student appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) at qualifying examination.
SNAP Test StructureSNAP Test Structure
- SNAP Test Duration is 120 Minutes.
- SNAP Test is an objective Test. Each Question has 4 Responses. Candidate Should Choose an Appropriate Response.
- Candidate Must use Blue or Black Ball Point Pen Only.
- Each Wrong Answer Attracts 25% Negative Marks.
|1||General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||40|
|2||Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||40|
|3||General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario||40|
|4||Analytical & Logical Reasoning||60|
The Candidates those are paying through cash or DD, should ensure the following,
- 1. Symbiosis Copy of Axis Bank Challan for cash payment,
- 2. Demand Drafts and Payment Advice Form for Demand Draft payment.
Demand Draft Should be of Rs.1550/- From any Nationalize Bank in favor of, “Symbiosis Test Secretariat”. Payable at Pune. Should reach to Symbiosis Test Secretariat by December 1, 2011.
- International or NRI candidates are requested to check the eligibility on International student Cell website www.scie.ac.in before SNAP Test online registration.
- No changes will be accepted in the SNAP online form after the closing date of SNAP registration.
- For the Institute shortlist policies / process and declaration of lists and GD/PI process candidates should contact to respective institute for the same.
- Symbiosis Test Secretariat will not be held responsible for non-delivery or any delay on the part of Courier / Postal Services.
- SNAP Registration Fee is non-refundable. Application for refund of the SNAP Registration fee will not be entertained for any reason.
Note: Download and Print “Admit Card” Through the SNAP website. www.snaptest.org From Tuesday, 6 December 2011 till Sunday, 18 December 2011.
- How To Register For SNAP
- Test City
- International Students
- Institutes Application
- Click Here For Apply Online
- Target SNAP – Past Papers (2005 - 2010) + 5 Mock Papers by Disha Experts
- SNAP-Solved Papers by Arihant Books (2012)