- CMAT 2013
- What's New
- MBA Resources
Recruitment of Financial Service Executives at LIC India :March 2011
Approximately 87 Financial Services Executives are proposed to be engaged by various Offices of the Corporation on Contract basis for 3 years under the jurisdiction of Eastern Zonal Office (covering states of West Bengal, Assam, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura and the U.T of A & N Islands), as per details below:
- Name of Post: Financial Services Executives
- Total Post: 87
- Qualification: Applicant shall possess the Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute. Preference may be given to those applicants who possess the Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Marketing /Management. Good working knowledge of English and also one Regional language preferably local language is desirable. Knowledge of soft skills such as Power Point / Word / Excel would be additional advantage.
- Age: The applicant shall have completed 21 years of age and not more than 35 years of age as on 30.06.2010.
Selection will be made on the basis of a written test if necessary, followed by an Interview of candidates who qualify in the written test. Written Test will be of Objective Type covering Test of Reasoning, Numerical Ability and General Knowledge. The date and venue of the written test, if to be conducted, will be communicated to the eligible candidates individually.
How To Apply:
Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on 30th June,2010 shall submit their Application in the format given advertisement which shall be either hand-written in bold capitals or typewritten on foolscap size paper only. The Application should be properly signed.
The following shall accompany the Application:
- Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn in favour of LIC of India payable at KOLKATA towards application fees.
- Attested Photocopy of Caste Certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Attested Photocopy of Qualification Certificate and Age Proof.
- Attested Photocopy of Discharge Certificate in respect of Ex-servicemen.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):
Central University of Rajasthan
Online applications in the prescribed format are invited from the eligible candidates for the following positions to be filled in a phased manner:
(Assistant Professors, Associate Professors and Professors) under the following Schools:
- School of Mathematics
- Statistics and Computational Sciences
- School of Humanities and Languages
- School of Chemical Sciences and Pharmacy
- School of Engineering and Technology
- School of Commerce and Management, School of Social Sciences.
Number of Posts: 45
- Professor: Rs. 37, 400 – 67, 000 + AGP 10, 000/-
- Associate Professor: Rs. 37, 400 – 67, 000 + AGP 9, 000/-
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 15, 600 –39, 100 + AGP 6, 000/-
(JOBS) Recruitment of Officer (Scale-I) & Office Assistant at Nainital-Almora Kshetriya Gramin Bank, 2011
Nainital-Almora Kshetriya Gramin Bank : 2011
(Advertisement No. : 01/NAKGB/2011)
Nainital-Almora Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Applications are invited for appointment as Officer Scale-I and Clerk–cum-cashier/Office Assistant
POST CODE – 01 (Officer: Scale- I)
- Total Post: 12 (SC-1, OBC-5, GEN-6)
- Post Code: 01
- Salary: Rs. 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700
- Age Limit: Between 18 years and 26 years
POST CODE - 02 (Clerk-cum-Cashier)
- Total Post: 20 (SC-5,OBC-3, GEN-12)
- Post Code: 02
- Salary: Rs. 7200 – 400/3 -8400 -500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/ 7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300.
- Age Limit: Between 18 years and 26 years
Educational Qualification ( as on 01.12.2010)
POST CODE – 01 (Officer: Scale- I)
- Bachelor Degree of a recognized University in any discipline or its equivalent.
- Proficiency in local language, i.e. Hindi.
- Knowledge of Computer is desirable.
- Knowledge of English language.
Symbiosis International University
Symbiosis Centre For Management Studies (UG) - Noida
Symbiosis Entrance Test - 7th May, 2011
Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies (Under Graduate), Noida, an off campus institute of Symbiosis International University, Pune began its operations in Dec 2011. Based in the National Capital Region, it facilitates in imparting of quality management education at the undergraduate level for the convenience of students of North India. Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies (Under Graduate) will be a globally respected institute that lays a strong foundation in management education thus developing managers who are committed to excellence in their chosen path without compromising on moral values. To provide an environment that: Challenges the student's mind through sound academics, Encourages physical fitness through sports, Nurtures creativity in all its forms, Emphasizes on inculcation of values - thus transforming them into socially responsible managers and leaders.
Programmes Offered :
The programme offered is Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA).
Equivalence of the Programme:
- Undergraduate degree.
- The programme is a full-time programme for three years.
Symbiosis International University
Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies (SCMS UG) - Pune
Symbiosis Entrance Test - 7th May, 2011
Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies (Undergraduate) - a constituent unit of Symbiosis International was formerly introduced as Symbiosis BBA on July 12, 2004. The centre provides adequate opportunities to all students for holistic development of their personalities and prepares them to pursue their ambitions. Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies (Under Graduate) will be a globally respected institute that lays a strong foundation in management education thus developing managers who are committed to excellence in their chosen path without compromising on moral values. To provide an environment that: Challenges the students' mind through academics, Encourages physical fitness, Nurtures creativity in all its forms and, Emphasizes on inculcation of values - thus transforming them into socially responsible managers and leaders.
Bachelor of Business Administration - (BBA) - Pune:
The BBA programme is a full-time, three-year graduation programme, which aims at transforming a student into a corporate personality. This course with its intensive syllabus and a wide range of additional modules would indeed enable the student to aspire for higher studies in premium business schools in India and abroad. The institute proposes to start the Cafeteria approach from Academic Year 2011-12. The streams intended to start are Corporate Management, International Business, Accounting and Finance, Environmental Management and Entrepreneurship. The student will be able to specialize in any of these streams or choose to take a degree in General Management without any stream specialization.
Recruitment of Clerks at Abhyudaya Bank : March 2011
Abhyudaya Co-op Bank, one of the leading Urban Co-op. Banks, with branches in various places in Maharashtra, Gujarat and Karnataka State, is looking for applications from young and dynamic Indian citizens who fulfill the following eligibility norms for the post of Clerk.
- Name of Post: Clerk
- Age Limit (as on March 1, 2011): Not above 30 years Not above 35 years for SC/ ST/NT candidates
- Educational (as on March 1, 2011) : Qualifications Graduate from a recognized university. Candidates with Computer Knowledge will be given preference
(JOBS) Recruitment of Officer (Scale-I) & Office Assistant at Jhabua Dhar Kshetriya Gramin Bank, 2011
Jhabua Dhar Kshetriya Gramin Bank
Invites Application from Eligible Indian Citizens, for the Post in Officer Cadre (Scale - 1) & for the Post in Clerk cum Cashier (Office Assistant) cadre from domicile of Madhya Pradesh as follows:
- Number of Posts: 04
- Pay Scale: Rs. 14500 - 600/7- 18700 - 700/2 - 20100 - 800/7 - 25700
- Age: (as on 31.12.2010): Minimum 18 years - Maximum 26 years (For both the Posts)
- Degree from any recognized university in any discipline or its equivalent.
- Proficiency in language of the State of Madhya Pradesh
- Knowledge of computer operation is desirable but not essential
Recruitment of Management Assistants
( Administration, Accounts, Stores, Public Relations)
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute : 2011
(Advt. No. 4/2011)
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) needs officers and staff of high calibre and potential to generate a transformational institute. They will be taken on direct selection or on deputation basis on the following position.
Name Of Post: Management Assistants (Administration, Accounts, Stores, Public Relations)
- Total Post: 04 (One post reserved for SC candidate, and One post reserved for OBC candidate)
- Maximum Age Limit by March 31, 2011(Years): 26 years
- Pay Band + Grade Pay: PB2 (`9300 - `34800) + GP `4200 + allowances. Total at minimum of scale (approx.) `23,435
- Essential Qualifications: First class Graduate with relevant subjects and minimum of two years experience in administration, accounts, stores management, human resource public relations in a government office or a public body or organisation of high repute.
- Knowledge of government rules with respect to administration, finance, purchase and skills in computer applications, public relations information management.
- For Administration: Post Graduate Diploma or MBA. For Accounts: Graduate with SAS/CA/ICWA or MBA (Finance) or Commerce.
- For Stores: Diploma in Materials Management or MBA.
- For Public Relations: Graduate in communications, Post Graduate in English or MBA.
Skillful management in administration, finance, information, accounts; liaison with scientists, staff, visitors, outside agencies.
How to Apply:
The application should be submitted in the prescribed format available at our
or can be obtained by post from “Administrative Officer, National Agri-
Food Biotechnology Institute, C-127, Phase VIII, Industrial Area, SAS Nagar,
Mohali, Punjab-160071 (India)”. Application completed in all respects, in
the prescribed form accompanied by attested copies of certificates, testimonials
in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, etc. along with
non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- for general and OBC category
candidates (NO application fee for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/PWD
candidates), by means of Demand Draft (issued by State Bank of India only)
valid for at least 6 months, drawn in favour of “National Agri-Food
Biotechnology Institute, Mohali” payable at Phase-1Br., Mohali, should be sent
to the Administrative Officer, National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute,
C-127, Phase-VIII, Industrial Area, SAS Nagar, Mohali, Punjab-160071 (India)
super-scribing ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______________” on the
envelope, so as to reach on or before March 31,
Synopsis-sheet to be submitted by email: In addition to submitting the hard copy of application form, the candidate is also required to fill up his particulars in the synopsis-sheet available on NABI website in MS-WORD or EXCEL format (NOT ON PDF FORMAT), and email to synopsis2011(at)nabi.res.in as attachment. This is MOST-URGENT.
Institute of Insurance and Risk Management (IIRM), International - PGD Admissions : 2011-2012
Admission to IPGD Courses – Campus learning - Admissions for on campus IPGD Programme in Life, General Insurance and Risk Management for the Academic year 2011-2012, have been opened.
The Institute reserves the right to change the subjects and the syllabus and other conditions at its sole discretion without giving any notice.
The following Courses are offered for 8th Batch (2011-2012) commencing from 18th July 2011.
- The International Post Graduate Diploma in Life Insurance .
- The International Post Graduate Diploma in General Insurance .
- The International Post Graduate Diploma in Risk Management .
A candidate can choose only one out of the above three courses
All the three courses are of one year duration under two semesters full time system. Programmes commence on third Monday of July and end on fourth Friday of March, every year
- Graduates of any discipline including engineers /MBA from any recognized University (with a minimum of 50% marks) or candidates with professional qualification like CA, ICWAI, CS etc are also eligible to apply.
- Those having PG Qualification with 50% or more marks will be considered even if such candidates secure less then 50% in graduation.
- Candidates appearing for the final year examinations can also apply for provisional admission.
Below 30 years as on 1-7-2011
Course fee: Rs. 2,25,000/- Plus service tax (Service Tax as applicable is payable by the candidate)
Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance
Admission Procedure :
- Step1: Candidates desirous of getting admitted to the Courses of the Institute are advised to go through the information provided on the website and satisfy themselves before applying for admission.
- Step 2: Completed Applications are to be duly sent to the Institute by courier / registered post with copies of all certificates and Demand Draft for Rs.300/- on or before 31st May 2011. Applications received after the due date and incomplete / defective applications without registration fees will not be entertained.
- Step 3: Candidates selected based on their performance in the personal interview.
(Final admission is strictly subject to fulfilling the entry qualifications and subject to availability of seats and at sole discretion of the Institute.)
Last Date for Submission Application: 31st May 2011
Completed application forms to be sent to:
Recruitment Project - 2010 - Probationary Clerks (Post Code-2)
State / Union Territory-wise Roll Numbers (Registration No.) of candidates who have been provisionally selected for the post of Probationary Clerks
Post Graduate Diploma in Telecom Management (PGDM-TM) Offered by BSNL & XIMJ: 2011
Post Graduate Diploma in Telecom Management (PGDM-TM), Jointly offered by Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL) and Xavier Institute of Management, Jabalpur (XIMJ)
You are welcome to seek admission to Xavier Institute of Management, Jabalpur (XIMJ). [XIDAS], – a Xavier-Brand Jesuit Management Institute -- for the two-year, full-time PGDM Course in Telecom Management (PGDM-TM). This is a joint project of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL) and Xavier Institute of Management, Jabalpur (XIMJ).
Any Graduate/Postgraduate student with at least 50% marks in the aggregate of either of these Degrees (40% in the case of SC, ST and OBC Candidate), and who has a valid Entrance Test Score (MAT, XAT, ATMA, CAT or MET) can apply for admission to XIMJ.
Candidates desiring to seek admission to XIMJ, have to do the following:
- Download the Application Form of Xavier Institute of Management, Jabalpur (XIMJ) and send in your Application to the Admissions Office of the Institute, along with the required fees and documents, as indicated in the Application Form.
- Appear for one or more of the Entrance Tests (MAT, XAT, ATMA, CAT) to be held between September 2010 and March 2011.
- As soon as the results of the Entrance Test are out, submit a copy of the score card to XIMJ (Xavier Institute - XIDAS).
Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET) Result : 2011
Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET) is the first step in the process of admission to the
TWO YEAR FULL TIME Postgraduate Degree Programmes in Management offered by the IITs. Currently IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Kanpur, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Madras, and IIT Roorkee offer Programmes in Management.
JMET is only a qualifying examination. Candidates have to apply separately to the Institutes of their choice. They are also advised to look up the admission details provided in the respective websites of the participating Institutes. There is no limit to the number of programmes a candidate can apply to, so long as he or she meets the eligibility criteria.
Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET) 2011 Result Published .
A total of 5451 candidates qualified in the prestigious Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET 2011) with Vernon Desouza from Bangalore Zone topping the test. The results are announced on 3 January 2011. The qualified candidates will be eligible to seek admission into the post-graduate management programmes in IITs and IISc Bangalore. A total of 26,035 candidates had appeared in JMET 2011 held on December 12, 2010 organized by IIT Delhi in coordination with the six other IITs and IISc Bangalore.
(Result) Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University - BBA (Travelling and Tourism Management) Results : 2010
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, BBA (Travelling and Tourism Management) Examination Results : 2010
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University established by Government of NCT of Delhi under the provisions of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Act, 1998 read with its Amendment in 1999. The University is recognised by University Grants Commission (UGC), India under section 12B of UGC Act.
Bachelor of Business Administration (Travelling and Tourism Management) Regular & Reappear, E.T. Exam, December Examination Results 2010 of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi has been declared.
Recruitment of Supervisors (120 Posts) at Ministry of Labour & Employment : 2011
RECRUITMENT OF SUPERVISORS ON CONTRACT BASIS FOR A PERIOD UPTO EIGHT MONTHS IN LABOUR BUREAU, MINISTRY OF LABOUR & EMPLOYMENT, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for Recruitment of 120 posts of Supervisors on contract basis in the Labour Bureau offices at details
- Chandigarh: 70
- Kanpur: 15
- Kolkata: 15
- Ahmedabad: 15 & Chennai: 5
The selected Supervisors will be put on the job of supervision of the field work in large scale sample surveys to be conducted in the rural/urban area of different States/UTs besides attending to the scrutiny of the filled in schedules of data collection at the Headquarters Office at Chandigarh as well as the Regional Offices of Labour Bureau at Kolkata, Kanpur, Chennai, Ahmedabad and Sub-Regional Office, Mumbai.
Indian citizens above the age of 21 years as on 1.2.2011. Reservation in respect of SC/ST/OBC will be applicable as per the Government rules in vogue.
- Candidates holding degree with Statistics/Economics/ Mathematics as one of the subjects or Graduate in Commerce or MBA in any discipline and having fluency in the local language are eligible.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the field of Data Collection, Socio Economic Surveys, Marketing, Academics, Computer/IT or in any other related discipline under any Government or Private Organisations of repute.
- Knowledge of Computer application is desirable.
Retired Persons from State Government/Govt. of India having experience in the field of Supervision in data collection work who are below 65 years of age and fit to travel can also apply for these posts.
Supervisors will be paid a fixed consolidated salary of Rs. 12000/- per month towards remuneration. Besides consolidated salary, TA/DA would be paid in addition when deputed for field duties.
How to Apply:
The candidates may apply by post (preferably Speed Post) and the completed application in the prescribed format, given below, should reach to the Office of Director General, Labour Bureau, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India, SCO 28-31, Sector 17 A , Chandigarh within 10 days of the publication of this Advertisement super-scribed as ‘Application for the post of Supervisor in Labour Bureau on contract basis’
Documents to be furnished at the Time of Interview:
The candidates are advised to apply only for one Centre. Multiple applications for different Centres are liable to be summarily rejected. The following documents must be furnished by only those candidates who are called for interview:
- Two copies of the recent passport size photograph
- Documents in favour of SC/ST/OBC if applicable
- Attested copies of the certificates in support of age and qualification
- Attested copies of the ‘Experience Certificate’.
Indian Overseas Bank
Advt No. : HRDD/RECT/ 02/2011
Indian Overseas Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank with headquarters in Chennai having geographical presence all over India and abroad invites applications from Indian Citizens for the post of Clerk
- Total Posts: 1100 (SC-165, ST-92, OBC-238,GEN-605)
- Pay Scale:
- Age Limit: (As on 01.01.2011): Minimum: 18 Years, Maximum: 28 Years
Labour Bureau Govenment of India
Application are invited from eligible Indian citizens for Recruitment of approximately 37 posts of Investigators on contract basis in the Labour Bureau in the State/UT of Haryana (19), Punjab (17) & Chandigarh (1). The selected Investigators will be put on the job of data collection in large Scale sample surveys involving strenuous visits to rural and urban areas.
Number of Posts: 37
Indian Citizens above the age of 21 years as on 1.2.2011. Candidates holding degree with Statistics/Economics/Mathematics as one of the subjects or Graduate in Commerce or MBA in any discipline and having fluency in the local language are eligible. Retired Persons from State Government/Govt. of India having experience in the field of data collection work who are below 65 years of age and fit to travel can also apply for these posts.
Recruitment of Administrative Officers at New India Assurance Company Limited : 2011
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for the post of Administrative Officer (Scale I) - Probationary, in Specialized disciplines and as Generalists.
Total No. of vacancies:
Total Post: 379 (SC-57,ST-28,OBC-102,UR-192,PWD-4)
- Group A-1 – Code No.01: M.E./M.Tech (IT/Computer Science) / MCA (Masters in Computer Applications) / MIT (Masters in Information Technology)/ MCM (Masters in Computer Management) with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate or BE/B.Tech (IT/Computer Science) with 60% marks (55% for SC/ST) from recognized University/ Institute duly approved by UGC/AICTE
- Group A-2 – Code No.02: Graduation with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST candidates) marks in aggregate or Post Graduation with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST) from recognized University/ Institute duly approved by UGC/AICTE . Passed at least 5 Papers of Actuary Examination. The candidate should be a Member of Actuarial Society of India.
- Group A-3 – Code No.03: Graduation in Commerce with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate or Post Graduation in Commerce with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST) from recognized University/ Institute duly approved by UGC/AICTE or Final pass of Chartered Accountancy / ICWA Examination.
- Group B – Code No.04: Graduation with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate or Post Graduation with 55% (50% for SC/ST) from recognized University/ Institute duly approved by UGC/AICTE / MBA / PGDM from NIA, Pune.
Age Limit : (As on 01.02.2011)
Minimum Age: 21 years and Maximum age 30 years
Emoluments and Benefits:
Basic pay of Rs.17,240/- in the scale of Rs.17,240-840(14)-29,000-910(4)-32640 and other admissible allowances as applicable. Gross emoluments in Metro centres would be approximately ` Rs.27,300/- per month. Besides emoluments, other benefits like Gratuity, Leave Travel Subsidy, Medical Benefits, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Group Savings Linked Insurance Scheme, Pension, Company Lease and other benefits as applicable would be extended as per rules of the Company, subsequent to confirmation in the cadre.
A Crossed Bank Draft of Rs.500/- ( Rs.150/- for SC/ST candidates and Persons With Disability) valid for Six months, purchased from any branch of any Nationalized Bank or Scheduled Bank drawn in favour of ‘THE NEW INDIA ASSURANCE COMPANY LTD.’ payable at Mumbai, should be attached with the application form. Candidates should write their Name and Address, Group and Code No. on the reverse of the Bank Draft. Candidates applying for two Groups should pay examination fee of Rs.700/- or Rs.200/-, as the case may be, through a crossed bank draft. Fee paid through postal order/money order will not be accepted. Application received with defective bank draft shall be liable for rejection. Candidates are, therefore, advised to check if the bank draft is in order particularly a) date of issue b) signature of the bank authorities c) address of the bank/branch d) Amount (Rs.500/- or Rs.150/-) in words and figures and e) favouring The New India Assurance Co. Ltd. payable at Mumbai valid for six months. No Examination Fee is required for confirmed employees of The New India Assurance Company Limited., applying for the post.
How to Apply:
- Applications should be on foolscap paper neatly typed or hand written in CAPITAL LETTERS and in the prescribed format only. Applications submitted in any other format will not be accepted. Detailed advertisement / Application form is also available in our website: http://newindia.co.in.
- Superscribe at left hand upper corner of the envelope “NIACL – Administrative Officer Post (indicate the Group Code for which application is made) and SC / ST / OBC / ECO / SSRCO / PWD / GENERAL” (whichever is applicable).
Programme Overview : This Programme is designed to contribute towards managerial effectiveness in working executives to help them further their careers in management both in the corporate sector and public systems. The programme seeks to build on the problem-solving skills developed through specialized experience in a particular functional area. Academic inputs provided bring out the inter-relationship among various functional areas as well as the techniques in functional areas other than those in which the participant has experience.
This is the 18th batch to be admitted in the Postgraduate Diploma in Management (Part time) programme. This programme was started in 1993 and is considered as the first PGDM part time programme in the 15 day format in the country. XIMB has been pioneering it for the past 17 years.
The Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad is rated among the top 10 business schools in India. It is widely recognized as a centre of excellence in management education, having moulded itself according to the fast changing business and social environment over the last 30 years. The institution is strategically located in Ghaziabad, near the national capital. IMT boasts of one of the best infrastructure in the country which is evident from its consistent high ranking on infrastructure parameter. Its strength lies in its eminent faculty and the quality of its courses that have in many cases, been trendsetters.
Recruitment of Chief (Finance) at Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) : 2011
Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC), a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament, had earlier invited applications vide circular of even No. dated 14th September, 2010 and 9th December, 2010 for the post of Chief (Finance) to be filled up by deputation on foreign Service terms including short-term contract basis from the employees of Central/ State Governments, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies, Universities, Recognized Research Institutions etc. The last date for receipt of applications for the post which was 31st December, 2010 has been extended to 8th March, 2011. However, the candidates who have already submitted their applications in response to the earlier circulars/advertisements need not apply again. The details of the post like scale of pay, required qualifications /qualifying service and experience etc. are given below:-
(No.2/2(3)/2010 -Estt. /CERC)
- Name Of The Post: Chief (Finance)
- Salary: Rs.18400-500- 22,400 (Prerevised) Revised to PB-4 Rs.37400 - 67000 plus Grade Pay of Rs.10,000/- per month
- Total Post: 01(One)
- Minimum Educational Qualifications: MBA in Finance or Certified Chartered Accountant or Certified Cost Accountant preferably with Engineering Degree
- Qualifying Service/ Nature Experience:
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis; or
- With 2 years regular service in the scale of Rs.16400-20000(prerevised) or equivalent; or
- With 3 years regular service in the scale of Rs.14300-18300(Prerevised) or equivalent.
The application in prescribed format given in notification duly completed and signed may be forwarded to Assistant Secretary (P&A), Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC), 3rd & 4th Floor, Chanderlok Building, 36, Janpath, New Delhi - 110 001 by 8th March, 2011. The applications must be routed through proper channel and application in prescribed format shall only be accepted. The sponsoring authorities are requested to forward the applications of eligible & interested candidates whose services can be spared in the event of their selection. While forwarding applications, attested copies of latest five years Annual Confidential Reports and Vigilance clearance certificate of the candidates concerned may be enclosed.
West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation Ltd.
West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation Ltd. is the premier agency of the Government of West Bengal for the promotion of industrial investments in the state. It creates industrial parks and provides a package of services to potential investors. WBIDC offers a challenging career to young professionals from various streams. We are inviting interested professions to apply for an invaluable job experience in the state’s premier organization.
West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation Ltd. invites applications from eligible and qualified professional person for engagement in the Corporation on purely temporary and contractual basis under the following categories:
Officer - On - Special Duty (Finance & Accounts):
- Qualification: Qualified Charter Accountant or Cost Accountant with knowledge of Computer based accounting packages. OR Honors Degree and MBA (2 years Course) in Banking / Finance with knowledge of Computer based accounting package
- Experience: Two years’ work experience in finance and accounts in a responsible position in a reputed organization.
- Age: Upto 35 years as on published date. relaxable by 5 years in case of SC / ST candidates.
Mumbai Port Trust
Mumbai Port has carved an unique niche for itself in the Indian commercial geography. The port has completed 135 years of dedicated service to the nation. For decades, Mumbai Port remained India's premier port. Even today, with the development of other ports in the neighborhood, it caters to about 11 % of the total sea borne handled by Major Ports of the country in terms of volume. It handles about 20 % of POL traffic and 21 % of General traffic handled by Major Ports of India.
Applications are invited for the following Class I posts.
Assistant Materials Manager Grade-I:
- Pay Scale: Rs.20600-46500
- Number of Posts: 01
- Qualification: Essential: A degree from a recognized university.
Desirable: (i) Post Graduate degree/diploma in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Social Work/ Labour Welfare or allied subjects or degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institution.
(ii) Two years experience in executive cadre in the field of General Administration, Personnel, Industrial Relations etc. in an Industrial/Commercial/ Government Undertaking.
(MET 2011) Management Entrance Test at Punjab University : 2011
MANAGEMENT ENTRANCE TEST 2011
Panjab University Chandigarh one of the premier Institutions of higher education in India, launched UIAMS at its campus in order to cater to the needs and aspirations of the fast expanding fields of globalized industry and Management Sciences by offering SECTORAL MANAGEMENT PROGRAMMES in specialized areas.
The University will hold Entrance Test on 27th March, 2011 (Sunday) from 10:00 a.m.to 12:00 Noon for admission to following courses for the academic session 2011-2012:
- MBA (Retail Management)
- MBA (Banking & Insurance Mgt.)
- MBA (IT &Telecommunications Mgt.)
- MBA (Infrastructural Management)
- MBA (Pharmaceutical Management)
- MBA (Hospital Management)
Important Dates/Information for Entrance Test for UIAMS:
1.Last dates for receipt of Application Form For Entrance Test.
- Without late fee March 4, 2011 (Friday) (upto 4:00 p.m.)
- With late fee of Rs.1000/- March 11, 2011 (Friday) (upto 4.00 p.m.)
2. Date for Dispatch of Admit Cards: March 16, 2011
3. Date and Day of Test: March 27, 2011 (Sunday)
4. Centre of Examination: Chandigarh Delhi, Ludhiana
5. Time of Examination 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon.
6. Availability of Prospectus: By Hand (Cash Only for Rs. 1750/-) (In Case of SC/ST candidates, Rs.875/-) at Post Office, Panjab University Sector 14, Chandigarh, Sector-17 Chandigarh, Ludhiana G.P.O. and Delhi G.P.O. or By Post from the Manager, Publication Bureau, PU, Sector-14, Chandigarh by sending a Bank Draft for Rs.1830/- in favour of Registrar Panjab University, Chandigarh payable at Chandigarh (In Case of SC/ST candidates, Rs.955/-).
In case form has been downloaded from the Internet, please attach requisite fee of Rs.1750/- (In Case of SC/ST candidates, Rs. 875/-) in the form of a bank draft in favour of Registrar, Panjab University payable at Chandigarh.
How To Apply:
- The prospectus including application form can also be downloaded from the website www.uiams.puchd.ac.in under Notice section. In this case attach requisite fee of Rs.1750/- (Rs.875/- for SC/ST) in the form of a Bank Draft in favour of the Registrar, Panjab University payable at Chandigarh only.
- Last date for receipt of completed application forms at UIAMS Office, 1st Floor, Aruna Ranjit Chandra Hall, Panjab University, Sector-14 Chandigarh is by March 4, 2011 (Friday) upto 4:00 p.m. without late fee and upto March 11, 2011 (Friday) with late fee of Rs.1000/-
Osmania University, Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM) Examination Results : 2010
The Vision of the University is to generate and disseminate knowledge through a harmonious blend of ancient and modern wisdom, and to serve the society by developing in students heightened intellectual, cultural, ethical, and humane sensitivities; to foster a scientific temper, and to promote professional and technological expertise. Central to this vision is a commitment to regional and national development in consonance with our culture, heritage, and environment.
Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM) Examination Results 2010 of Osmania University, Hyderabad has been declared.
The World Bank Treasury (“Treasury”) provides asset management, banking and debt management, and capital markets services to the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (“IBRD”) and its affiliates and member countries, and to other official-sector institutions. Treasury also collaborates extensively with finance officials of member countries and their agencies with the objective of building members’ capacity in public wealth and debt management. The scale of these activities is substantial: Treasury currently manages more than $100 billion in assets for over 40 clients, carries out about $30 billion per annum in debt issuance in international bond markets for IBRD and for the International Finance Facility for Immunisation (IFFIm), and is engaged in capacity-building partnerships in more than 40 countries. Treasury is responsible for the development and dissemination of IBRD’s menu of financial products and services, including loans, credit lines, guarantees, hedging products, and catastrophe risk financing. Treasury's financial practitioners work directly with the Bank’s country teams to structure and deliver custom financial solutions for IBRD clients.TRO is organized in four operational divisions following Treasury’s business line operations: (1) banking; (2) capital markets; (3) fixed income asset management; and (4) pension operations. TRO staff is typically assigned to a particular business line/team and may be reassigned within TRO in response to other business priorities. This structure enables the Department to take advantage of synergies between the respective functions and provides a diversified work program for staff. It also represents a unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic team of finance and accounting professionals.