- CMAT Exam
- What's New
- MBA Resources
National Aluminium Company Limited
Recruitment of Junior Manager
(Finance) : March 2011
NALCO, a Navratna Company is the largest integrated Alumina – Aluminium Company of Asia, having State of the art technology, with its present turnover of around Rs.. 5,548 Crores, is going for further growth and expansion. The company also enjoys Star Trading House Status in the field of export. The company has bagged best listed CPSE award for its excellent performance in significant value addition to its shareholders. The plants and offices are multi locational with Corporate Office at Bhubaneswar. The present manpower strength is over 7500. The company needs Finance Executive at E01 grade in the scale of pay Rs.24900- %- 50500/- for different locations of the company.
(Admission Info) Admission for Certificate Program in e-Governance for Executives (CPEG) at IIM, Indore: 2011
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore
Certificate Program in e-Governance for Executives (CPEG)
The National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) of Indian Government aims for the long-term growth of e-Governance in the country. Lack of skilled professionals in the e-Governance domain limits successful execution of the NeGP. There is an acute scarcity of professionals who can execute and implement e-Governance projects.
The Certificate Programme in e-Governance (CPEG) is an intensive one-year residential program designed to develop skilled professionals in the e-Governance domain. Supported by the National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) and Department of Information Technology (DIT) Government of India, the program is expected to build manpower that can take leadership roles in private and government organizations in conceptualizing, designing and implementing e-Governance projects. The program curriculum is a judicious mix of management concepts and techniques, blended with hands on experience and interactions with experts.
Candidates need to have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with minimum 50 % marks during graduation. Full time work experience of at least two years is also required. Candidates with relevant experience (public management, government IT projects, etc.) will be given preference.
Vinod Gupta School of Management -
Online applications are invited for Admission to the Executive MBA
Programme : 2011-12
Vinod Gupta School of Management (VGSOM), IIT Kharagpur, invites applications for admission to Executive MBA Programme for the academic year 2011-14. EMBA programme is being offered at Kolkata and Bhubaneswar campuses of IIT Kharagpur as below:
- Kolkata: IIT Kharagpur Salt Lake Centre, HC-Block III, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700 106
- Bhubaneswar: IIT Kharagpur Extension Center, Mouza Samantapuri, Behind Swosti Premium (earlier known as Swosti Plaza), Bhubaneswar- 751 013
The executives joining this program must have 3 or more years of experience. Candidates with 1st class Bachelors degree in Engineering/Technology or 1st class Masters Degree in Science, Economics or Commerce [with Mathematics or Statistics at bachelor’s level] are eligible. EMBA would have a general management focus suitable for a wide variety of sectors and students may choose courses from a wide range of electives.
- Demand draft of Rupees One Thousand [Rs.1,000 only] favouring “CEP-STC, IIT Kharagpur”, payable at Kharagpur.
(Admission Info) Cochin University of Science and Technology - Diploma & Certificate Programmes Admissions : 2011
Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT)
Diploma/Certificate Programmes Admissions :
Applicants for the following programmes are required to take the Departmental Admission Test (DAT):
DIPLOMA /CERTIFICATE PROGRAMMES (PART-TIME)
Certificate courses in French/German/Japanese/Russian.
- Educational Qualification: Pass in plus two or equivalent or ITI certificate. Previous knowledge of the language is not essential.
Integrated Diploma in French/German/Italian/Japanese/ Russian
- Educational Qualification: Pass in Plus two or equivalent. Previous knowledge in the language concerned is not essential.
Diploma in French/German/Japanese/ Russian
- Pass in Plus two or equivalent and certificate level knowledge in the language concerned.
P.G. Diploma in Communicative English
Recruitment of Officers & Office Assistant at Maharashtra Gramin Bank : March 2011
Applications are Invited for Appointment as Officer Middle Management Grade Scale-II, Officer Junior Management Grade Scale-I - Group “A” & Office Assistant (Multi Purpose) - Group-“ B”
Maharashtra Gramin Bank invites applications from Indian Citizens, for the posts in Officer Middle Management Grade (Scale-II), Officer Junior Management Grade (Scale-I) Cadre and for the posts in Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Domicile of Maharashtra as follows :
STARTING DATE OF ON LINE REGISTRATION
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ON-LINE APPLICATION (Including Far Flung Areas)
DATE OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION:
Proposed date of Written Examination
OFFICER MMG SCALE-II– GROUP "A’
OFFICER JMG SCALE-I – GROUP-"A"
OFFICE ASSISTANTS (MULTIPURPOSE) - GROUP-"B"
DETAILS OF VACANCIES :
Officer MMG Scale-II
- Post Code: 01
- Number of vacancies: 09 (SC-1, ST-1, OBC-2, GEN-5)
- Salary: 19400/700/1-20100-800/10- 28100
- Age: Above 21 years but below 32 years
Officer JMG Scale-I
- Post Code: 02
- Number of vacancies: 72 (SC-11, ST-5, OBC-20, GEN-36)
- Salary: 14500 - 600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700
- Age: Above 18 years but below 28 years.
Office Assistants (Multipurpose)
- Post Code: 03
- Number of vacancies: 67 (SC-8, ST-6, OBC-19, GEN-34)
- Salary: 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300
- Age: Between 18 years & 28 years.
POST CODE-01 OFFICER MIDDLE MANAGEMENT SCALE-II -
Christ University - MBA Admissions 2011 (Session II )
Christ University Institute of Management: The programs at Christ University Institute of management are invigorated with dynamic management events, seminars, workshops, case studies. Develop confidence, creativity and equip students with skills and attitudes to take on changing and challenging global business scenario.
IGNOU Invites Application for Admission in MBA in Corporate Governance : 2011
Centre for Corporate Education Training and Consultancy (CCETC), IGNOU, invites applications for admission to MBA in Corporate Governance, 2-year Full Time PG degree Programme, designed and taught by eminent management and corporate governance experts.
Graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university (45% for reserved category)
All eligible applicants will be required to appear for a test, group discussion and a personal interview for final selection.
- Application form (hard / soft copy) will be available from: 31st March, 2011
- Last date for receipt of application form: 30th April, 2011
Nirma University MBA (Part Time) Admission : 2011
Nirma University invites applications for admissions to Three-year, Part Time MBA admissions 2011. It is designed specially for working executives and entrepreneurs who aspire to have formal management education to equip them with modern managerial tools and techniques. Six batches of the programme have already graduated. The MBA degree of the University is recognized as equivalent to MBA degree of any other Indian University.
Number of Seats Available : 60
A three-year bachelor's degree (10+2+3) or its equivalent in any discipline from a statutory University. The candidate also should have a minimum of two years of work experience at managerial level (only full-time job).
Application Form: Prospective candidates are required to fill in the application form. To obtain the application form and prospectus, applicants should send a request along with a demand draft for Rs. 1000/- favouring Institute of Management, Nirma University payable at Ahmedabad, addressed to:
Institute of Management
Ahmedabad - 382 481 (Gujarat)
The selection procedure for admission consists of two steps :
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Last date for receiving the filled-in application form is April 23, 2011.
- Commencement of sale of application form March 15, 2011
- Last date for submitting the form April 23, 2011
- Written Test April 30, 2011
- Personal Interview Second week of May, 2011
- Final Selection Third week of May 2011
- Commencement of the Programme End of June 2011
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
Part Time MBA in International Business Admissions : 2011
With the introduction of a three-year Part Time MBA (International Business) during 2000-01, IIFT added a new dimension to its role in the field of professional education by making available to working executives the Institute’s well established MBA (IB) programme in the evening. This programme is a replica of the day programme, both in terms of entry procedures and course contents. The programme runs over nine trimesters spread over three years. The classes will be held on weekends. (Saturdays – 3.00 pm to 7.30 pm, Sunday – 9.00 am to 6.00 pm.)
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) : February 2011
All India Management Association announced the dates for the Management Aptitude Test for year 2011.The examination will be held in may of this yea the computer based test wil be held on 7th may and paper based test on 1st nay.
- Name of the activity: Management Aptitude Test: (MAT)
- Mode of Test: (How to take the test) Candidate can choose any one of the two options to take the test: (Paper-Based TestOr Computer Based Test)
- Test Date (For Paper- Based Test): 01 May 2011 (Sunday)
- Test Timing (For Paper- Based Test): 10.00am-12.30pm
- Test Date (Computer Based Test): 07 May 2011 (Saturday) onwards
- Test Timing (Computer Based Test): In different Time slots at specific test venues; subject to number of candidates registering for Computer Based Test.
Graduates in any discipline. Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
How to Apply:
Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply.
- Obtain Form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, listed Study Centres of AIMA OR against cash payment of Rs 1050/- (One thousand fifty only) from AIMA, New Delhi. or
- Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1050/- (One thousand fifty only) in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at website www.aima-ind.org/matmay11 alongwith the DD details. Detailed procedure is given on the website link. or
- Register online at website link www.aima-ind.org/matmay11 with Credit Card payment. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) Results : 2011
ATMA – AIMS Test for Management Admissions: The members of Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) have for long felt the need for a
high quality test, the scores of which can be used in their admission process, as a reliable predictor of academic performance in post-graduate management
programmes. In response to this need, AIMS offers the AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA), as a credible, comprehensive and single-window test
for admissions to different postgraduate management programmes. The administration and scoring is professionally done, and the results obtained are
item-analysed by a faculty team to ensure discriminating validity of the items, and of the test as a whole. This has been an ongoing process over the last six years, so that it can be
claimed that the ATMA scores supplied are highly dependable indicators of the candidate’s suitability for management education and career. The candidates will be
supplied with the percentile scores in comprehension, verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning, analysing and synthesizing ability.
ATMA has been approved by the Ministry of Human Resource Development of the Government of India for admission on All India Basis to the MBA / PGDM and other Postgraduate Programmes like MCA.
NBA Group of Institutions New Delhi – BBA/GDBM Admissions : 2011
Introduction: The Dual Program is aimed at providing knowledge and skills to be successful business managers or entrepreneurs, form effective teams, lead people, manage resources, understand the conceptual frameworks required to operate a business and pursue management careers in a wide variety of business and non-business enterprises. These programs also give impetus to a student who is planning on further post graduation studies. The course structure is devised in a way that students are exposed to all the functional specializations and allied areas of management.
Co-Operative Institute of Management And Technology
MBA Admissions 2011
Co-operative Institute of Management And Technology (CIMAT) is located at Monvila, in the outskirts of Thiruvananthapuram city and provides a highly conducive academic environment. Established by Kerala State Co-operative Bank, CIMAT is offering the MBA programme of University of Kerala with the approval of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) from the academic year 2010. With about 1500 branches of the State and District Cooperative banks, CIMAT has a strong base to mould the students to become valuable resources and thus contribute towards nation building.
FEES AND DEPOSITS:
The fee structure of CIMAT is as below:
- Application fee Rs 100
- Tuition fee Rs 45,000 per semester.
- Other fees
a) Admission Fee (One time) - Rs.300
b) Library Fee (Annual) - Rs.2000
c) University Affiliation fee (Annual) - Rs.2500
d) Examination Fee (Annual) - Rs.1000
e) Caution Deposit - Rs.3000
f) PTA Fund - Rs.2000
g) University Fee - Rs.1000
Orissa State Co-operative Milk Producers Federation Ltd. (OMFED)
The Orissa State Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd., (OMFED) invites applications for appointment in regular posts as per the followings:
Jr. Assistant (Accounts)
- Number of Posts: 04 (SC-1, ST-1, OBC-1, UR-1)
- Scale of Pay: PB-1 Rs. 5,200-20,200, GP 2,000
- Qualification: M.Com / B.Com / CA Inter
- Experience: Minimum 2 yrs. experience in relevant field in reputed firms with knowledge of accounting software
- Age: 35 yrs
Jr. Plant Operator (Refrigeration & AC)
- Number of Posts: UR-01
- Scale of Pay: PB-1 Rs. 5,200-20,200, GP 2,000
Bengal Engineering and Science University,
MBA Admissions : 2011-12
School of Management Sciences, Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur, Howrah- 711103, Ph.: 033- 26684561-63 (extn.- 439). Admission: MBA 2011- 2013, (AICTE approved 2 year full time Programme),
- Graduates of any discipline from A.I.U. recognized universities with minimum 55% marks in aggregate,
- Valid score of MAT at 80 percentile or CAT/ XAT/ JMET at 60 percentile.
Prospectus and application forms will be available on payment of Rs.750/- by demand draft in favour of ‘Registrar, BESUS’ payable at Kolkata from 01.03.2011 onwards. – Registrar.
How To Apply:
Completed Applications are to be submitted with the following documents to Bengal Engineering & Science University, Shibpur, Howrah West Bengal - 711103, latest by March 25, 2011.
- Age proof certificate (attested copy)
- Mark sheets and certificates from Madhyamik and equivalent onwards (attested copy)
- MAT/CAT/XAT/JEM Score Card (attested copy)
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate (if applicable)
ABV-Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Gwalior
Admissions For MBA Programme : March 2011
ABV-IIITM Gwalior is a premier Institute set up by Government of India with the objective of imparting quality education and conducting research in the fields of Information Technology and IT-enabled Management. The institute has been ranked 25th in the Outlook-MDRA survey of 2010 of top 50 engineering institutions of the country. The Institute offers 2 years full time MBA Programme. The Institute employs flexible curriculum delivery system that suits both academic and professional development and encourages students to take projects jointly supervised by Institute and Industry, national / international experts.
The salient features of MBA Programme at ABV-IIITM Gwalior:
- Rated as A++ category in the B-School Survey-2010 by Business India
- Well equipped fully residential campus spread over 160 acres of lush green ambience
- Highly qualified and research oriented faculty team from diversified fields.
- Joint mentoring by institute and industry experts
- Curriculum continually enriched in tune with industry needs
- Consistently high placement record.
- The Programme offers true value for money
- Emphasis on development of soft skills and holistic personality.
Candidates must possess first class bachelor degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology or first class master degree in Science, Operations Research, Computer Science, Economics or Commerce with Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects at the bachelor level. Students appearing for their final Examination in the academic session 2011 are also eligible to apply but must prove their eligibility latest by 31st August 2011. Relaxation to SC / ST/ OBC / PH candidates is as per GOI norms.
Applicants seeking admission are required to have completed the CAT/JMET for current session. Short listed applicants will be called for Group discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). Mere submission of application does not qualify the candidate to be called for GD/PI. The final selection will be on the basis of test score, work experience and performance in GD&PI.
Location for GD/PI: Hyderabad, Kolkata, New Delhi, Lucknow, Bhopal and Gwalior
MAT 2011: List of Participating Management Institutes/Universities
MAT May 2011 List of Participating Management Institutes/Universities NORTHERN REGION
Four Digit codes for Management Institutes/University Departments accepting the MAT Score are given in the List of Participating Institutes/Universities as MI Code.
AIMA Presents Management Aptitude & Skill Test (MAST) 2011
Management Aptitude and Skills Test - MAST is the latest offering for the benefit of both recruiters and fresh management pass outs alike. In the current business scenario companies are beginning to understand that to stay competitive, they need to focus on developing and hiring most suitable candidates for the right job. The task becomes tougher when the talent is raw and needs focused grooming. It is a huge challenge in terms of time and money for the recruiters to explore this talent from across the B-Schools which have mushroomed in the country in the last decade. MAST is structured keeping in mind the current Industry trends & practices for hiring of young fresh management talents. The objective of MAST is to identify potential managers who are capable of making a difference in the management of the organsiation and create path that is good not only for them, but also for the society.
Department of Commerce and Management
University of Calicut
MBA Admission Notification : 2011-12
DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES, UNIVERSITY OF CALICUT one of the oldest management institutes in South India, invites applications for its two-year (4 semester) MBA programme at the DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES (DCMS 40 seats, Phone: 0494 2400297), and at five Self Financing centres under the Department : School of Management Studies, Calicut (40 seats at Trident Complex, Near Malabar Chamber of Commerce, Calicut, Phone:0495 2768748), School of Management Studies, Palakkad (40 seats at Management House, Marutharode, Phone: 0491 2571863), School of Management Studies, Thrissur (40 seats at John Mathai Centre, Aranattukara, Phone: 0487 2388477) School of Management Studies, Vatakara (40 seats, Lulu’s Building, Karimbanapalam, Phone:0496 2522299) School of Management Studies, Kuttippuram (40 seats at Deira Tower, Highway Junction Phone: 0494-2607224) for the academic year 2011-12. The MBA Programme at DCMS in the University Campus is under Choice Based Credit Semester System (CCSS) and at SMS, it is under Credit and Semester System (CSS). Applications are also invited for the Part-time MBA (Evening programme - Self Financed - 6 semesters) 30 seats each at Calicut, Palakkad and Thrissur. I
Calicut University, Department Of Commerce And Management Studies, invites applications for admissions to its two-year (4 semester) MBA programme for 2011 session.
A bachelor degree [10+2+3 pattern] in any subject of University of Calicut or that of any other University recognised by University of Calicut with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (including languages). Two years’ work experience is required for MBA evening programme in addition to the other requirements. In the absence of adequate number of applicants with two year’s experience, others would also be considered. OBC and SC/ST students are allowed relaxation as per rules (i.e.5% relaxation for OBC & Other Eligible Communities and a mere pass for SC/ST). Candidates awaiting their degree results may also apply. But they should produce their original degree mark lists before the last date for the registration of their first semester MBA examinations. However, original Plus Two/Pre-degree mark list should be produced for verification at the time of Personal Interview and Group Discussion.
IBSAT : BA/MDP/PGPM Admission Test Results 2011
IBSAT is an aptitude test conducted by the Federation of Universities (FedUni), for students seeking admission into the management programs. IBSAT consists of multiple choice questions. IBSAT is for 2 hours duration and is aimed to test the applicant’s ability in quantitative techniques, data interpretation, data adequacy, vocabulary, analytical reasoning and reading comprehension.
Recruitment of Officers & Office Assistants at Andhdra Pragathi Grameena Bank : March 2011
- Total Post: 36 (SC-5, ST-2, OBC-9, GEN-20)
- Post Code: 2
- Salary: Rs. 19400 – 700/1 – 20100 – 800/10 – 28100
- Age limit as on 31.12.2010: 21 years Below 32 years
Officer JMGS- I
- Total Post: 51 (SC-7, ST-3, OBC-13, GEN-28)
- Post Code: 3
- Salary: Rs. 14500– 600/7 – 18700 – 700/2 – 20100 – 800/7 – 25700.
- Age limit as on 31.12.2010: 18 years Below 28 years
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Total Post: 72 (SC-11, ST-4, OBC-19, GEN-38)
- Post Code: 4
- Salary: Rs. 7200 – 400/3 – 8400 – 500/3 – 9900 – 600/4 – 12300 – 700/7 –17200 – (Multipurpose) 1300/1 – 18500 – 800 – 19300.
- Age limit as on 31.12.2010: 18 years Below 28 years
Educational Qualification as on 31.12.2010 :
Officer MMGS II (Post Code 2):
- Information Technology ( 4 Posts) Degree from a recognised University in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Desirable : Certificate in ASP, PHP, C++, Java, VB, VC, OCP etc. Experience : One year as an Officer with IT experience
- Chartered Accountant ( 1Post) Experience : One Year
- Law Officer ( 1 Post) Degree from a recognised University in Law or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Experience.- Two years as an advocate or should have worked as Law Officer in Banks or Financial Institutions for a period not less than two years.
- Treasury Manager ( 1 Post) Candidate should be a Chartered Accountant or MBA in Finance from a reputed Institute. Experience.- One year as an Officer in any Bank or Financial Institution
- Marketing Officer ( 3 Posts) MBA in Marketing from any Institute of repute. Experience .- One year as an Officer in any Bank or Financial Institution
- Agricultural Officer ( 3 Posts) Degree from a recognised University in any discipline in Agriculture, Horticulture, Dairy, Animal Husbandry, Forestry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture or its equivalent, with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Experience .- Two years as an Officer in any Bank or Financial Institution
- Human Resources Manager ( 1 Post) Candidate should be a MBA in HR/Post Graduate Diploma in HR/IR from a recognized university/Institute. Experience.- Two years in relevant field as an Officer in any Bank /Financial Institution or Reputed organisations
- General Banking Officer ( 22 Posts) Degree from a recognised University in any discipline or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Preference will be given to the candidates having degree/ diploma in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Co-operation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy. Experience.- Two years as an Officer in any Bank or Financial Institution.
Officer JMGS I (Post Code 3):
- Bachelor degree of a recognized University in any discipline or its equivalent. Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy;
- Essential: Proficiency in Telugu language – candidates must be able to Read, Write & Speak Telugu
- Computer knowledge or awareness will be an added qualification.
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) (Post Code 4 ):
- Bachelor Degree or its equivalent of a recognised University in any discipline
- Essential: Proficiency in Telugu language - candidates must be able to Read, Write & Speak Telugu
- Desirable: Knowledge of Computer skills.
Application Fee for all Posts including Postal Charges (Non - Refundable):
- For SC / ST / PWD / EX - Servicemen candidates : Rs.50/- for each post (towards Postal Charges only)
- For all others including OBC : Rs.250/- for each post (Including Postal Charges of Rs.50/-)
Payment of fee will be made either:
- at all the branches of SYNDICATE BANK by downloading the challan from Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank's website; OR
- by NEFT/RTGS from any other Bank to the account of Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank with Syndicate Bank Main Branch, Kadapa bearing account No. 31901050000030 (IFSC CODE SYNB 0003190)
Paying the amount of fee through NEFT in any other Bank (If the candidate opts for payment through other Bank):-
Fill the NEFT voucher/challan of that Bank with Beneficiary details as follows.
- Name of the Account : Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
- ACCOUNT NO. : 31901050000030
- PAYEE BANK : Syndicate Bank- Main Branch, Kadapa
- IFSC CODE : SYNB 0003190
If payment is made by NEFT/RTGS, candidates have to collect the UTR Number and name of the bank and branch for filling the same in appropriate columns of the application.
The selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Written Test and Interview. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and who will fill the application well in time and who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for a written test comprising objective tests.
Date of Written Examination:
|Post code||Post||Date of Written Examination|
|2||Officer MMGS – II||12.06.11 Afternoon|
|3||Officer JMGS – I||12.06.11 Morning|
|4||Office Assistants (Multipurpose) – Clerical Cadre||05.06.11 Morning|
Name of Examination Centres:
RITES Ltd. a premier consultancy organization is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working Sr.Assistants (HR) for posting any where in India. The appointment shall be purely on contract basis initially for a period of two years, extendable until completion of the assignment based on satisfactory performance. Reservations & relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen and physically handicapped persons would be provided as per extant Govt. orders.
Sr. Assistants (HR)
Number of Posts:
- 09 (Gen.-5, OBC-2, SC-1, ST-1)
- Post Graduate in Art / Science / Commerce / Management subjects.
BSE Training Institute - IGNOU, MBA (Financial Markets) Programme Admission : 2011-12
IGNOU in collaboration with Bombay Stock Exchange Training Institute Limited (BTI) offers the best of industry and academia partnership for a one of its kind MBA in Financial Markets. The following are the criteria for admission:
Graduate (10+2+3 or 4) with minimum 50% and 45% for SC/ST candidates from a UGC recognized University.
Valid CAT Scores or BTI - ET* scores for Indian students and GMAT scores for International and Non - Resident Indian students. Selected students will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview which will be preceded by a BTI - ET, which is a selection criterion for the next round.
*BTI - ET will follow a format similar to CAT and GMAT and will be held on 27th March, 2011 in all the major metros. Complete list of test centers are available on the Application Form.
The fee for the program is Rs. 1, 90,000 per year of studies plus service tax as applicable (Presently 10.3%) for students in India and $15, 000 per year of studies plus service tax as applicable (Presently 10.3%) for International and Non- resident Indian students.
For students from India the Prospectus application fees is Rs. 750/-.
1.Application Form can be collected:
• Collect form from
Bombay Stock Exchange Limited(BSE),
BSE Training Institute Limited,
18th floor, P.J.Towers, Dalal Street,
Regional Office Address:
|Bombay Stock Exchange Limited (BSE),
Floor 7, Mercantile House no 15,
Kasturba Gandhi Marg,
|Bombay Stock Exchange Limited (BSE),
BSE Investor Service Centre,
No. 4, Vijaya Towers, 3rd Floor,
kodambakkam High Road,
|Bombay Stock Exchange Limited (BSE),
BSE Investor Service Centre,
17 R N Mukherjee Road,Kishore Bhavan,
|Bombay Stock Exchange Limited (BSE),
BSE Investor Service Centre,
804 Corporate House, Near Dinesh Hall,
IncomeTax Office., Ashram Road ,
Applications (on-line only) are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for the post of Officers in the Bank as mentioned below.
- Number of Posts: 250
- Qualification: Graduate from a recognised University or any equivalent exam recognized as such by Govt. of India with 2nd class 4. APPLICATION FEE INCLUDING OUT OF POCKET (with minimum of 55% marks in graduation, 45% in EXPENSES (NON-REFUNDABLE) respect of SC/ST/VH/HI/OH candidates).
- Age: Minimum - 20 years, Maximum - 30 years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 14500 - 600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700 (CTC - Rs. 3.75 lakh)
School of Management and Business Studies - Mahatma Gandhi University, MBA Admission : 2011
School of Management and Business Studies, Mahatma Gandhi University, Applications have been invited by Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala, from eligible candidates for admission to full time MBA Programme in the following specializations, for the Academic Year 2011-12:
MBA Full Time - 60 Seats.
CREDIT AND SEMESTER SYSTEM: 4 SEMESTERS
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- RURAL MANAGEMENT
- Bachelors Degree in any subject with not less than 50% marks in aggregate in all parts of examination.Or Masters Degree in any subject (A pass in any Bachelor’s Degree for candidates belonging to SC/ST)
- Selection is based on MGU MAT, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Those candidates who have valid MAT Score (up to February 2011) are exempted from MGU MAT.
- The marks for preparing final ranklist are to be arrived at in the following proportion for MBA course.
- MBA : 60:20:20 (Entrance Test: Group Discussion: Personal Interview)
- Entrance test (2 hours duration) consists of objective type questions to assess the candidate’s ability in Verbal reasoning, Quantitative reasoning, data interpretation, Mathematical Comprehension, English knowledge & Comprehension and general knowledge.
Kottayam, Thiruvananthapuram and Kozhikode.
How to Apply:
- Application forms can be downloaded from the Website www.mgu.ac.in Application forms are not available at any other source.
- Candidates should remit the REGISTRATION fee Rs 500/- ( Five hundred only) at the University CASH COUNTER/ FRIENDS JANASEVANAKENDRAM or by way of D.D drawn in favour of the FINANCE OFFICER, MAHATMA GANDHI UNIVERSITY, PAYABLE AT SBT M.G UNIVERSITY CAMPUS BRANCH ( Code No.669), P.D HILLS P.O, KOTTAYAM. Full postal address of the applicant, with pin code is to be entered on the reverse side of the DD in block letters.
- SC/ST candidates need pay only 50% of the registration fee.
- Fee once remitted shall not be refunded.
- University will not be responsible for delay in communication or late receipt of any document due to postal delay.
- The filled up application form should be complete in all respects. Defective and incomplete applications will be rejected.
- A self-addressed stamped (Rs.5/-) envelop is to be attached along with the application.
Where to Submit:
Duly filled up applications along with registration fee ( DD/Pay-in-Slip) and documents should be sent to the DIRECTOR, SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS STUDIES, MAHATMA GANDHI UNIVERSITY, PRIYADRASHNI HILLS, ATHRIAMPUZHA P.O, KOTTAYAM-686560. so as to reach on or before 11/4/2011.
Last date of application: 11-4-2011