- CMAT Exam
- What's New
- MBA Resources
MAT Admit Card : May 2011
All provisionally registered candidates can down load their Admit Card from AIMA website link: www.aima-ind.org/mat_centre.aspx
Name of the activity: Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
Mode of Test: Candidate can choose any one of the two options to take the test:
- Paper-Based Test Or
- Computer Based Test
Test Date (For Paper- Based Test): 01 May 2011
Test Timing (For Paper- Based Test) : 10.00am-12.30pm
Test Date (Computer Based Test) : 07 May 2011 (Saturday) onwards
Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL)
Admission - 2011
SCDL’s Post Graduate Diploma Programs, Diploma Programs, Certificate Programs and Single Courses ensure quality education through a self-paced, yet guided learning system. SCDL endeavours to fulfill educational and professional ambitions making them the logical choice for every aspirant seeking knowledge.
Programs and Courses:
Faculty of Management:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (Splz: Marketing / Finance / HR / Operations / CRM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Business
- Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance Management (Splz: General / Life)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Customer Relationship Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Export & Import Management
Six-Month Certificate Program:
- Certificate Program in Entrepreneurship and New Venture Creation
National Institute of Banking Studies &
Corporate Management (RNIBSCOM)
Recruitment of Various Faculties : April 2011
National Institute of Banking Studies and Corporate Management (earlier known as NIBSTC) was set up under the aegis of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in 1972. Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab & Sind Bank, The Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd. and The Nainital Bank Ltd. are its Member Banks. The Institute is engaged in providing quality training, consultancy and research in all fields of Banking, Finance, Marketing, Soft-skills, Managerial Effectiveness, etc. to the officials of Member Banks, SBI Group, Public Sector/Private Sector /Foreign Banks, PSU Undertakings and Corporates. The Institute, based in National Capital Region at Noida, has its own sprawling Campus with ultra modern class rooms, state-of-the-art Computer Lab, facilities for in-door/out-door games, an elaborate Library and residential facilities in well furnished hostel rooms.
Periyar University - MBA & Executive MBA Admissions : 2011
(Advertisement No. 1/2011)
Applications are invited for admission to
- M.B.A. (Executive) and
United Nations Development Programme - Coordination and Information Management Associate : 2011
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Hires Coordination and Information Management Associate for New Delhi.
- Reference: UNDP/SC/2010/85
- Contract: Modality Service Contract (SC)
- Last Date: 28-04-2011
- Location: Ministry of Home Affairs, New Delhi
- Duration: One Year initially
- Organisation Name: United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Address: 55 Lodi Road, New Delhi-11003
- Website Address http://www.undp.org.in/
School of Hospitality And Tourism
Management University of Jammu
Master of Business Administration in
Hospitality & Tourism [MBA (HT)] : Batch 2011-13
Applications are invited for Admission to the Two Year Full Time Master in Business Administration in Hospitality & Tourism [MBA (HT)] in the SCHOOL OF HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT (SHTM), Faculty of Business Studies, University of Jammu, Jammu commencing July/August, 2011.
Indian Retail School, New Delhi
Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management (PGDRM) Admission : 2011
- To impart the theoretical concepts necessary to understand the dynamics of Retail Management.
- To make them understand modem approach to decision making techniques, to successfully operate as practitioners of Retail Management.
- To impart basic analytical and research skills to formulate strategies in various industries and markets, as a practitioner.
- To equip with the necessary knowledge and skills to achieve the appropriate entry level in the industry and continue the lifelong learning development.
(Admission Info) Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay - VIII Batch EPM MHRM Admission: 2011
VIII batch of Executive Program in Management with specialization in Marketing and HRM (EPM MHRM) is proposed to be held through CE&QIP of IIT Bombay, simultaneously at Mumbai, Delhi/NCR and Pune. The programme will be coordinated by Prof. S.Bhargava and Prof. Dinesh Sharma of Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay.
This program has been exclusively designed to meet the emerging needs of executives, managers and entrepreneurs. It includes topics that bridge the existing skills gap and facilitate easy transition to the required platform for success. Proposed Executive Programme in Management with specialization in Marketing and HRM is an endeavor to provide an opportunity to get an in-depth orientation and exposure.
This programme seeks to address the following:
• Address the emerging paradigms in the field of Management.
• An emphasis on current concepts and applications.
• Emphasizing on skills such as analytical reasoning,effective communication and teamwork.
• A blend of topics addressing conventional Marketing and People Management with focus on entrepreneurial management.
This Executive Program in Management will be held during July 2011 - April 2012. Classes are proposed to be held on alternate weekend (Saturday and Sunday). Total number of program days will be around 37 days over 19 weekends in a year. Classes will be held on Saturday (2pm-8pm) and Sunday (9am to 3pm)
Total fees for the programme will be Ninety nine thousand one hundred (Rs.99,100/-) only. The payment is to be made on or before May 09th, 2011. This fee includes the course materials to be given to the participants. Each participant is required to pay the total fee by a crossed demand draft drawn in favour of "THE REGISTRAR, IIT BOMBAY (CEP ACCOUNT)" and payable at Mumbai.
(Admission Info) IIM Udaipur - Post Graduate Programme in Management for the Academic Session : 2011-12
Indian Institute of Management
Two Year Post Graduate Programme (PGP) in Management for the Academic
Session : 2011-12
Applications have been invited by Indian Institute of Management, Udaipur, from candidates who have appeared for CAT 2010 for admission to two year Post Graduate Programme (PGP) in Management for the Academic Session 2011-12.
(Admission Info) NMIMS - Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (EPGDBM) Admission : 2011
Narsee Monjee Institute of
Management Studies (NMIMS)
Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (EPGDBM) Admission :
NMIMS, School of Business Management, Bengaluru, invites applications for its Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (EPGDBM) for 2011 session.
All India Management Association (AIMA) Ahmedabad, UGAT : 2011
The Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) is conducted at national / international level for admissions to University-approved Bachelor Programs such as BBA, BCA, BHM, etc.
The minimum qualification is 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board. Students appearing / appeared in 10+2 can also apply.
School of Planning (CEPT University), Ahmedabad Admission : 2011
Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology (CEPT) University is a leading institution offering undergraduate and post-‐graduate programs in the area of Natural and Built Environment and related disciplines since 1962.
THE FACULTY OF PLANNING AND PUBLIC POLICY:
The School of Planning, now FACULTY OF PLANNING AND PUBLIC POLICY, was established in 1972, with focus on sustainable development of human settlements. The programmes offered at the Faculty aim to improve the quality of life of the urban and rural populace through better access to employment opportunities, infrastructure services and housing. The Faculty of Planning and Public Policy is a full member of the Asian Planning School’s Association (APSA).
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management
MBA (Entrepreneurship & Family Business ) Admission :
The MBA (Entrepreneurship & Family Business) programme has been evolved to assist family owned business to understand the changing dynamics of competition as well as organizations, brought about by liberalization, privatization and globalization. This program will help you to respond successfully in meeting the unique managerial challenges associated with running your business.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3/4) full time in any discipline from recognized university (Minimum 50% in final year).
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Actual involvement in running of family business.
- Total commitment to self improvement.
- Those candidates who have cleared their graduation by doing a part-time course or through distance learning/ correspondence/ externally/ open school are not eligible to apply.
MAH-MBA/MMS-CET Entrance Examination 2011 Result Declared
Declaration of the results of the MAH-MBA/MMSCET 2011 on the website www.dte.org.in/mba.
(Admission Info) Shivaji University Kolhapur - MBA Course (Distance Education) Admissions : 2011-2012
Shivaji University, Kolhapur
MBA Course (Distance Education) Admissions 2011-2012
Shivaji University, Kolhapur, Inward Section, Room No. 138, Main Building, Shivaji University, Vidyanagar, Kolhapur - 416 004. Maharashtra State MBA Courses (Distance Mode) Admissions 2011-2012 Applications have been invited by Shivaji University, Kolhapur, Maharashtra for admission to the following (distance mode) courses of the Academic Year 2011-12: (i) MBA (Executive) (ii) MBA
Eligibility for Admission:
- MBA (Executive): a) Graduate of any faculty, from any recognised university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category candidates). b) Minimum two years’ experience at the Supervisory level / in the Managerial cadre equivalent to class I & II post of Government.
- MBA: Graduate of any faculty and from any recognised university with a minimum 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category candidates).
Anna University of Technology Tiruchirappalli
MBA Admissions : 2011
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the following (Self Supporting) Degree Programs offered at Anna University of Technology, Tiruchirappalli of Academic Year 2011-2012:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Indian Institute of Logistics
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
Indian Institute of Logistics conducts its own programms in Logistics and related subjects (Accredited Vocational Training Centre) and does not teach any Foreign Institute courses. VELS UNIVERSITY, Chennai, London School of Business Management, London award its renowned certificates in recognition of excellence of IIL programme. The certificate is conferred by VELS University, Chennai and London school of Business Management and do not come under the purview of AICTE. Vels University, Chennai is under section 3 of UGC Act 1956.
MBA Courses Offered:
- Logistics & Shipping
- Logistics & Port Management
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Logistics & International Transport
Punjab National Bank (PNB)
Recruitment of Single Window Operator A (Clerks) |
Last Date : 03.05.2011
Punjab National Bank (PNB) Inviting the application for clerk position in
Various states of India.
Name of Post: Single Window Operator A
- Post Code: 01
- Grade/Scale: CLERICAL
- Vacancies: 6428
- Salary: 7200-400(3), 8400–500(3), 9900–600(4), 12300–700(7), 17200–1300(1), 18500– 800(1), 19300 (20 Years).
- Age as on 01.01.2011: Above 20 Years and Below 25 Years
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
- Graduate in any discipline with 50% marks OR equivalent qualification, and working knowledge of MS Office.
- Relaxation in Educational Qualifications for SC/ST/EXSM/PC Candidates: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University, and working knowledge of MS Office.
- The selection will be through Written Test and/or Interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms would not entitle a candidate to be called for Test or Interview. The Bank may call only the requisite number of candidates after preliminary screening/short-listing with reference to the candidates’ qualifications, suitability, etc.
- The Written Test will be held on Sunday, 19th June 2011 at the centres mentioned at point No. 10
- The Written Test will be Objective and Descriptive type. The questions in objective test Paper will be printed in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi except for the Test of English. The written test will include Objective Tests of Reasoning, English, Quantitative Aptitude, Marketing & Computer and Descriptive Test in English Composition.
B.S.Abdur Rahman University - MBA Admissions : 2011-2012
Management Education has acquired vital prominence in administrative and economic activities of a nation. With the advent of high technology and the consequent rapid progress in development and growth of industry and business, management has attained greater significance. Professionally trained managers and executives play a vital role in business, organisations, industries, government sectors etc. The past decade therefore has realised the importance of MBA degree, a proven recognition to the professional management education. In the wake of liberalisation and globalisation there is an increase in the complexity of relationships in the modern global society that demands the managers to become elite of brains and education. Management Education therefore has to re-align human resources and strategies for global competitiveness.
Salient Features of the Department of Computer Applications:
(JOBS) Recruitment of Public Relation Officer in Society of Integrated Coastal Management (SICOM): 2011
Society of Integrated Coastal Management (SICOM)
Ministry of Environment and Forests
Advertisement No. 1HR/2011 – SICOM
Ministry of Environment and Forests is implementing the World Bank assisted Integrated Coastal Management (ICZM) project through the Society of Integrated Coastal Management (SICOM). SICOM is the National Project Management Unit of the ICZM project. SICOM is located in Delhi and operating all the coastal states and Union Territories of Government of India. SICOM is inviting applications for the positions given in the table below. The project period is five years and the staff at SICOM will be selected based on contract / co-terminus with the project. Salary indicated below are the maximum for first year of service.
Public Relation Officer:
- Qualification: Mater degree in public relation / communication (or) Diploma in advertisement / media / journalism / MBA
- Experience: Minimum 2 years experience after completion of Masters degree. Experience in coordination of meetings / workshops, web design and publishing and experience in report preparation are desirable qualifications
- Duty / Responsibility: Responsible public relations, communications and advertisement; Implementation of communication strategy developed for the ICZM project; Organise conference, workshop and meetings; preparation of brochures, publications and reports in association with technical experts; coordinate ICZM project implementation; web design and mass media activities
- Consolidate salary in Rs. / month: 60000
BEML Limited, a pioneering Multi Business (Rail & Metro, Mining & Construction, Aerospace, Dredging and Defence) Heavy Engineering Company having Manufacturing units at Bangalore, Mysore & KGF in Karnataka, Palakkad at Kerala & Marketing Divisions across the country is looking for High Performing, Dynamic & Career aspiring Professionals for the following positions:
- Pay Scale: Rs.16400-40500
- Upper Age limit: 27 Years
- Qualification: The candidates should be a graduate and should
possess 1st Division / Class in MBA / Post Graduate Degree in Social Work /
Personnel Management (2 yrs full time course) with specialization in PM / IR/
HR / OB from a recognized University (including deemed university recognized
by UGC) or Institution recognized or affiliated to such Universities or by
AICTE. Degree in Law is desirable. The incumbent should have the prescribed
years of post qualification executive experience as mentioned above and
should have exposure /experience on HR related matters, viz., Implementation
of HR policies, Manpower Planning, Performance Management, Training &
Development, HR Service delivery, Industrial Relations, Contract Labour
Management, General Administration etc. Those having experience in a large
in Manufacturing / Engineering / Automotive industry will have an added
Knowledge of Malayalam (Read, Write & Speak) would be essential for positions at Palakkad Complex, Kerala.
- Experience: 02 Years
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological
Post Graduate Programmes (M.Tech./M.Sc./M. B.
A./M.Pharm) Admissions : 2011
(Advt. No.: JNTUH/ADMNS/PTPG/2011)
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission into Part
Time Post Graduate Programmes offered by JNTUH, Kukatpally Campus, Hyderabad for
the academic year 2011 as detailed below:
M. B. A. Part Time Programmes :
MBA Admission Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal: 2011-12
Application are invited for admission to the MBA Full Time (2 years) course 2011-12
The candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe), of any of the Universities incorporated in any act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institution established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) orequivalent. Candidates appearing for the final examination of bachelor’s degree/ equivalent qualification can also apply. Such candidates, if selected, will be allowed to join the programme provisionally and will be required to submit the result/Mark sheet by 31st July 2011.
Candidates applying for MBA are required to have qualified in CAT-2010. The admission to MBA will be on the basis of CAT score, Group discussion/Personal interview. Cutoff percentile and selection criteria in case of tie in CAT score shall be decided by the Institute. Sponsored candidates will be selected through institute test/interview. Any student seeking admission under this category shall be working on a regular post in any Govt./Semi Govt./Public Sector Units/AICTE approved Academic Institutes/Research Organizations/Public Limited Company for a minimum of 02 years, after graduation. The application form of such candidates should be dully forwarded by the parent organization sponsoring the candidate & stating that the candidate will be relieved from the organization for pursuing the full time MBA course. The list of selected candidates will be made available on the institute website. All the candidates are required to visit the institute website regularly for updates. No individual information will be sent.
(Thesis) To what extent have Online Social Networks Changed Business to Consumer Marketing by Mark Cahill
To what extent have Online Social Networks
MBA Admission at Ravenshaw Management Centre in Cuttack: 2011
Introduction : As a young university, the old Ravenshaw is now caught on the cusp of continuity and change. Its infrastructure, both academic and physical, is being strengthened and expanded to meet the needs to make it more contemporary and raise its level of excellence. Various Professional & Management courses like ITM, MCA, Journalism, BBA, MBA etc have commenced and thus have made Ravenshaw a centre of Modern education. Consistent with these needs, the university has set up a department of management, named “RAVENSHAW MANAGEMENT CENTRE (RMC)”, which admitted its first batch of MBA students in July, 2008.
The minimum requirement for admission to the two year fully residential MBA
programme is a three-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in any discipline
from a recognized University. Candidates who expect to complete the final part
of their degree examinations by July 30, 2011, may also apply. Offers of
admission to such candidates, if made, will be provisional and will be
automatically cancelled in the event of their failing to complete all the
requirements for obtaining the degree before July 30.