- CMAT 2013
- What's New
- MBA Resources
(Admission Info) SHTM University of Jammu - MBA in Hospitality & Tourism : Batch 2011-13
School of Hospitality And Tourism
Management University of Jammu
Master of Business Administration in
Hospitality & Tourism [MBA (HT)] : Batch 2011-13
Applications are invited for Admission to the Two Year Full Time Master in Business Administration in Hospitality & Tourism [MBA (HT)] in the SCHOOL OF HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT (SHTM), Faculty of Business Studies, University of Jammu, Jammu commencing July/August, 2011.
A Bachelor’s Degree of 10+2+3 pattern in any discipline or any other equivalent qualification with not less than 50% of the aggregate marks OR a pass in the final examination of the Institute of chartered Accountants; Cost and Works Accountants; Company Secretaries OR A.M.I.E. (Engineering) with at least 50% of the aggregate number of marks ( 40% for SC/ST candidates). Not withstanding anything contained in the Statutes, a Candidate who has appeared OR is appearing in the final year of Qualifying Examination in March/April, 2011 is also eligible to apply and can take the test provisionally.
MBA (HT): 20 seats (Including reserved seats) PLUS 5 Payment Seats.
- Selection for admission to the MBA (HT) Course shall be made on the basis of (a) the Written Entrance Test i.e. the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) being administered by AIMA on Sunday May 01, 2011 or Computer based MAT Test to be conducted by AIMA from May 07, 2011 onwards b) Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- The details about MAT are available on the website www.aima-ind.org. For the information of candidates the MAT Bulletin is available for sale through Bank of Baroda, Gole Market, Gandhi Nagar Branch, Jammu (Ph.No. 0191-2451481) The last date for sale of MAT Application Forms is April 06, 2011 and the last date of submission is at AIMA, New Delhi is April 09, 2011 (Saturday) The MI Code of SHTM, University of Jammu is 1816 which is to be filled by the candidate on MAT Application Form.
- Besides the filling up of MAT form, the candidates shall also have to apply separately on the Application Form for the MBA (HT) Programme of the School of Hospitality and Tourism Management, University of Jammu, Jammu which can be obtained from the office of SHTM by Hand on or before June 01, 2011against a Bank Draft for Rs. 800/- (Rupees Eight Hundred only) drawn in favour of Director , SHTM, University of Jammu, payable at Jammu and additionally with a self addressed envelope (23 cmx30 cm) bearing postal stamps worth Rs. 60/- not later than May 25, 2011 if required by post.
The Last Date for receipt of Application Forms complete in all respects in the School of Hospitality & Tourism Management (SHTM) is June 03, 2011 (Friday)
Sale of Forms:
The Admission Brochure -Cum - Application Forms for admission to the Course are available for sale in the office of SHTM, University of Jammu w.e.f. March 24, 2011.
- The admission forms can also be downloaded from our school website: www.shtmju.com and the same may be submitted by enclosing the draft of Rs. 800/- (Rupees Eight Hundred) as mentioned above.
- The School shall also consider the MAT Scores of the candidates who have appeared in MAT exam conducted during September, 2010/December, 2010/February, 2011 for the admission to the Course. iii) The MBA (HT) programme was earlier known as Masters in Tourism Management (MTM) No.SHTM/.