- CMAT 2013
- What's New
- MBA Resources
(Info) Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) at Indian Institute of Logistics
Indian Institute of Logistics
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
Indian Institute of Logistics conducts its own programms in Logistics and related subjects (Accredited Vocational Training Centre) and does not teach any Foreign Institute courses. VELS UNIVERSITY, Chennai, London School of Business Management, London award its renowned certificates in recognition of excellence of IIL programme. The certificate is conferred by VELS University, Chennai and London school of Business Management and do not come under the purview of AICTE. Vels University, Chennai is under section 3 of UGC Act 1956.
MBA Courses Offered:
- Logistics & Shipping
- Logistics & Port Management
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Logistics & International Transport
- Effective communication skill in English language.
- Students from any stream are eligible for taking up the course.
- For MBA a student needs to be a graduate from any discipline.
- Any Graduate with 50% pass in U.G.
- Graduate with CAT/MAT score are exempted from attending OAT.
- Registration fee of Rs.10,000/-.
18 months ( 12 months Class room study + 3 months guarateed Internship + 3
months of Project Work)
We assist students for hostel facility
Certification by Vels University Chennai.
|Semester I||Semester II|
|ENGLISH & BUSINESS COMMUNICATION||PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT|
|WARE HOUSING (cfs) AND INVENTORY MGMT||MARKETING MANAGEMENT|
|FUNDAMENTALS OF LOGISTICS||OPS MANAGEMNT|
|INTRODUCTION TO SHIPPING||ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR|
|INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MGMT||HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT|
|SHIPPING BUSINESS||QUANTITATIVE TECHNICS|
|PORT AGENCY||ECONOMIC AND ENVIRONMENTAL ANALYSIS|
|LINER TRADE||LEGAL PRINCIPLES IN SHIPPING BUSINESS|
|DRY CARGO CHARTERING||SHIPPING LAW|
|TRANPORTATION AND DISTRIBUTION MGMT||MARINE INSURANCE|
|Freight forwarding +STEVEDORING AND PORT OPS||MTOMANAGEMENT|