- CMAT 2013
- What's New
- MBA Resources
(Admission Info) Shivaji University Kolhapur - MBA Course (Distance Education) Admissions : 2011-2012
Shivaji University, Kolhapur
MBA Course (Distance Education) Admissions 2011-2012
Shivaji University, Kolhapur, Inward Section, Room No. 138, Main Building, Shivaji University, Vidyanagar, Kolhapur - 416 004. Maharashtra State MBA Courses (Distance Mode) Admissions 2011-2012 Applications have been invited by Shivaji University, Kolhapur, Maharashtra for admission to the following (distance mode) courses of the Academic Year 2011-12: (i) MBA (Executive) (ii) MBA
Eligibility for Admission:
- MBA (Executive): a) Graduate of any faculty, from any recognised university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category candidates). b) Minimum two years’ experience at the Supervisory level / in the Managerial cadre equivalent to class I & II post of Government.
- MBA: Graduate of any faculty and from any recognised university with a minimum 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category candidates).
The admission procedure is common to both the M.B.A. (Executive) Distance Mode course and the M.B.A. Distance Mode course and consists of an Entrance Test. After a candidate meets the Eligibility Criteria, the next step in the selection procedure consists of an Entrance Test.
Entrance Test will be conducted for admission to the M.B.A. Distance Mode & M.B.A. (Executive) Distance Mode Course in on June 05, 2011 between 11.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
Entrance Test syllabus:
The MBA Entrance Test will consist of 100 objective questions on aptitude, comprehension, numerical and verbal ability, data interpretation, judgment etc. Entrance Test venues: Kolhapur, Satara and Sangli.
How to register for the Entrance Test:
For registering for the Entrance Test, the candidates should use only the online application form available at http://online.shivajiuniversity.com. Candidate should take care while filling the online application form and provide their detailed postal address, including landmarks, house name / number, pin code etc else any written communication may not reach him/her in time or may be returned back without delivery as “addressee not found” etc.
Following documents have to be enclosed with the form:
- Original printed online application form duly completed and signed.
- Attested copy (True copy) of the Graduation Mark list. The Mark list should clearly indicate the percentage (%) marks obtained by the candidate at the graduation level.
- In case the student has obtained the graduation qualifications after multiple attempts, one attested copy each of all such Mark list(s) should be enclosed.
- Attested copy (True copy) of the Reserved Category Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Two passport size photographs have to enclosed with the application form. One photograph should be pasted on the application form and signed across by the candidate. The second photograph should be stapled to the application form.
- Attested copy (True copy) of the Transference Certificate and/or Migration Certificate as applicable issued by the competent authority.
- Undertaking in the prescribed format if a copy of the Transference Certificate and/or Migration Certificate cannot be provided when applying. The undertaking format is given at the end of this prospectus.
- One copy of the original cash receipt if Entrance Test fees are paid in cash as detailed below. or
- The demand draft if the Entrance Test fees are paid by demand draft as detailed below.
Entrance Test fees given below are inclusive of the prospectus cost. Prospectus only is available for sale at the Consumer Store located within the Shivaji University campus at Kolhapur for Rs. 100/- [Rs. One Hundred only].
Prospectus Sale Location:
The Consumer Store, Annex Building,
Behind Main Building,
Kolhapur 416 004.
|SI.NO.||Date of receipt of Entrance Test Form at
|Entrance Test Fees|
|On or before May 27, 2011||Rs. 300/-|
|2||After May 27, 2011 but
on or before June 01, 2011
|3||After June 01, 2011 but
on or before June 03, 2011
- Last date of submission of forms without late fee: April 20, 2011.
- Last date of submission of forms with late fee: May 10, 2011.
- Last date of submission of forms with super late fee: May 20, 2011.
- Date and time of Entrance Test: June 05, 2011