- CMAT 2013
- What's New
- MBA Resources
(Admission Info) School of Maritime Management - IMU, MBA Admissions : 2011
School of Maritime Management, Indian Maritime University, MBA Admissions : 2011
School of Maritime Management, Indian Maritime University, Chennai, invites applications for admission to MBA Programme in following specializations of Academic Year 2011-12 through Common Entrance Examination -CET (MBA) on April 15, 2011 at Chennai, Cochin, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi and Vishakhapatnam.
- MBA in Port and Shipping Management at IMU Chennai and Cochin Campus.
- MBA in International Transportation and Logistics Management at IMU Chennai.
- A Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 50% of marks (45 % for SC / ST / D A candidates) from recognized Universities.
- The applicant should have IMU-CET score.
The prospectus and application form can be collected from the University for a fee of Rs. 1000/- for General/
OBC and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/DA candidates in cash. The application and the prospectus can also be
downloaded from the website www.imu.tn.nic.in /
The filled in application form along with the following documents should be sent to The Admission Coordinator -MBA 2011, Indian Maritime University, East Coast Road, Uthandi, Chennai-600119 on or before 2 May 2011 by super-scribing on the envelope “Application for MBA Admission - 2011”.
- Appropriate D.D in favour of "Indian Maritime University", payable at Chennai.
- A complete Curriculum Vitae and a recent passport size photograph
- Attested copy of the degree certificate, statement of marks, Transfer Certificate (TC) and relevant academic transcript
- Attested copy of the community certificate, if applicable
The filled in application form should reach the University on or before May 2, 2011.