Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Model Test
Please read these carefully before attempting the test
1. This test is based on pattern of this years’ SNAP paper.
2. There are five sections.
Section 1- General English (24 questions) Section 2-
Quantitative Ability (30 questions)
Section 3- Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency (40 questions)
Section 4-Analytical reasoning and Logical ability(40 Questions) Section
5-Business Awareness and GK(25 Questions)
3. The total time allotted is 2 hours exactly. Please note your
start time and end time on the answer sheet. Do not take more than 2 hours, or
you will get a wrong assessment.
4. Please fill all the details, as asked on top of the answer
5. Please try to maximize your attempt overall, but you need to
do well in all sections.
6. There is 1 mark for every right answer and 0.25 negative mark
for every wrong one.
7. There is no sectional time limit.
8. Since it is a time constrained test and you have 2 hours, and
all questions carry equal marks, please do not get stuck on any question, move
fast to try and do easier ones.
9. Please do all scratch work on paper only, no extra sheets to
be used. Put all your answers on the answer sheet.