Admission : Indian Institute of Management IIM Ahmedabad PGPX Admission 2009
IIMA, the only Institute in India accredited by EQUIS, launched this unique 1-year programme in 2006. The programme attracts very bright executives both from India and abroad with substantial work experience. The profile of the current batch is very impressive with an average age of around 34 years, average work experience of around 10 years, average international work experience of around 5 years and average GMAT of 720.
Programme Objective: To develop bright, enthusiastic and aspirational executives as management leaders and change agents in the global arena.
Programme Details: The programme is spread over 5 terms including 5 weeks of international immersion. For more details, visit our website: http://www.iimahd.ernet.in/pgpx/pgpxone.htm
• Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline
• GMAT score obtained between 1st April 2006 and 10th August 2009
• Minimum completed age of 27 years by 31st March, 2010 with substantial experience
• Please apply online on or before 10th August, 2009.
• The short-listed candidates would be invited for personal interviews during September-October, 2009 and the selection would be finalized by 31st October, 2009. The programme begins on 12th April, 2010.
Apply online before 10th August, 2009 http://www.iimahd.ernet.in/pgpx/pgpx1011/login.php
Queries? Contact Mr. Alok Jain, Manager, PGPX Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad-380015,