Admission : Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Part Time MBA Programme 2009
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade invites applications from all the candidates who aspire to take admission in MBA program. The institute was setup by the Government of India in 1963 as an autonomous organization with an aim to professionalize the country’s foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources; generating, analyzing and disseminating data; and conducting research. The institute has been known for providing excellent placements and the application brochure can be downloaded at: www.iift.edu/iift/index.asp
• Three years part-time MBA (2009-2012)
• There is no age limit to apply for the course.
• The candidate must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree from any of the recognized universities.
• The candidate must possess a minimum work experience in managerial position after their graduation of not less than three years as on 30 June, 2009
• Last date for the receipt of applications : 23 April, 2009
• Commencement of classes: Only on Saturdays (3PM onwards) & Sundays (9AM onwards)
• All the eligible candidates have to appear in the Essay Writing test.
• The candidates will be then called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
• The final selection will be made on the basis of the overall performance of the candidate in all the above modules.
New Delhi Campus
B-21, Qutab Institutional Area
Telephone: +91-11-26965124, 26965051