Economic Development Institute, Bhuwaneshwar | Admission to MBA, PGDM 2010
Economic Development Institute
Master of Business Administration (MBA) [Regular], Executive MBA (Evening), Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM) (National) [Dual Degree]
Resource House 283, Kalyani Plaza, Block-'A' 2nd Floor, NH-5 Near Union Bank of India (AIGINIA)
Phone-No: 0674-6570917, 9238302349
Full time MBA (Regular)
Eligibility: The candidate applying at EDIB must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalents CGPA in any discipline of any of the universities incorporated by an Act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or posses an equivalent qualification obtained by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent. In case of the candidates being awarded Grades/CGPA instead of marks, the equivalence would be based on the equivalence certified by the university/ institution from where they have obtained bachelor’s degree. In case the university/ institution does not have any scheme for diving obtained CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by EDIB by diving obtained CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the resultant with 100. Candidates appearing for the final examination for the bachelor’s degree (or equivalent examination) can also apply, subject to furnishing evidence to that effect latest by 15th October, 2010; or else they may be asked to withdraw from the program.
The prospective students will be short listed on the basis of scores of MAT/CAT/XAT/ATMA/FAT, with sectional cut off and thereafter situational Group Discussions (GD), Personal Interview (PI), and presentation on any asked topic. Those who are not having any of the above score they have to appear for Fundamental aptitude Test(FAT) that will be conducted at the ailed centers and at our own corporate office. Final Selection is on the basis of MAT/CAT/XAT/ATMA/E-FAT Score, Performance in the GD/PI/Presentation, Academic Performance & Work experience etc.
How To Apply:
- The students must bring the two set of Photocopies of all the documents along with the originals for verification, five pass port size photographs, Cash / DD of Rs. 750/- in favour of “ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE, BHUBANESWAR”, payable at Bhubaneswar to the interview.
- select your place of personal interview and confirm your presence by any one of the following modes:
- E-mail to admissions[at]edind.org or esm.edi[at]edind.org or admissions.esm[at]gmail.com with subject as confirmation for interview. Give your name address, phone number, mobile number, date and place of your interview in the mail or,
- Call to the admissions in charge on 09238302349
- SMS your name and place of your interview and phone number to 09238302349. Kindly get the application fee of Rs. 750/ - DD in favour of “ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE, BHUBANESWAR”, payable at BHUBANESWAR or Cash at the time of your interview to the venue.
- Your confirmation for participation in GD and Personal Interview has to reach us before the last date mentioned by any of the above means.
- The students can attend interviews strictly only by confirmation through any of the above modes.
- The students can also download the complete prospectus and application form from the website www.edib-esm.org/www.edind.org. The hard copy of the prospectus will be given to the candidate at the interview venue.
- You will be intimated the interview venue THREE DAYS before the date of interview through telephone.