Andhra University Visakhapatnam
ICET - 2011
Applications are invited for appearing at the integrated Common Entrance Test
(ICET - 2011) for admission into M.B.A and M.C.A courses (full time/part-time/
evening/distance mode) offered by the following Universities in the State of
Andhra Pradesh including their affiliated colleges for the academic year
2011-2012 to be conducted by Andhra University Visakhapatnam (as per
G.O.Ms.No.25 dt:19-03-2004 & G.O.Ms No.108 dt: 30-7-2005 of Higher
Education Department and its amendment)
- Acharya N.G.Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU),
- Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU),
- Adikavi Nannaya University (AKNU),
- Andhra University (AU),
- Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU),
- Dr.B.R.Ambedkar University (BRAU),
- Dravidian University (DU),
- JNT University Ananthapur (JNTU-A),
- JNT University, Hyderabad (JNTU-H),
- JNT University Kakainada (JNTU-K),
- Kakatiya University (KU),
- Krishna University (KrU),
- Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU),
- Osmania University (OU),
- Palamur University (PU),
- Rayalaseema University (RU),
- S.K. University (SKU),
- S.V.University (SVU),
- Satavahana University (SU),
- Sri Padmavati Mahila Viswavidyalayam (Women’s University) (SPMU),
- Telangana University (TU),
- Vikrama Simhapuri University(VSU),
- Yogi Vemana University (YVU).
- The candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy
local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh
Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended
- The candidates seeking admission
For MBA: should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree Examination
of minimum three years duration.
For MCA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree examination
of minimum three years duration with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
- As per the latest AICTE Approval Process Handbook 2011-2012, eligibility
criteria for admission into MBA and MCA courses is revised stipulating 50%
(45% for reserved categories) of marks at the qualifying examination,
Candidates shall fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down in relevant GOs
at the time of admissions.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination
shall be eligible to appear for ICET-2011.
- Qualifying marks in ICET-2011 is 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed
for SC/ST candidates.
More qualification in the entrance test does not entitle a candidate to
have been admitted into MBA/MCA course unless the candidate:
- Appears for Counseling at the notified Centers
- Applies in response to the admission notification issued by the
authority concerned (for distance mode)
- Satisfies all the eligibility conditions of admission stipulated by the
- Commencement of Sale of Application Forms
: 22-02-2011 Last date for the sale & receipt of Application Forms
- With a Late fee of Rs.500/- through DD drawn in favor of “The Secretary,
APSCHE” payable at Hyderabad: 08-04-2011 upto 5.00 pm
- With a Late Rs.2000/- through DD drawn in favor of “The Secretary,
APSCHE” payable at Hyderabad: 13-04-2011 upto 5.00 pm
- Last Date For Application Submission: 24-03-2011 upto 5.00 pm
Date of ICET-2011: 18-05-2011 (Wednesday) (10.00 AM to 12.30 PM)
How To Apply:
- Filled-in application forms (placed in the envelope supplied) should be
submitted along with relevant
documents to The Convener, ICET-2011.
- Applications also can be submitted ONLINE, However, a copy of the
a passport size photograph and D.D
for Rs.250/- drawn on favor of “The Secretary, APSCHE”, payable at Hyderabad
should be submitted to “The Convener, ICET-2011.
- The late fee DDs and DDs with the copies of online application forms
should also be sent to the Convener, ICET-2011.