Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
Part Time MBA in International Business Admissions : 2011
With the introduction of a three-year Part Time MBA (International Business) during
2000-01, IIFT added a new dimension to its role in the field of professional education by making available to working executives the Institute’s well established MBA (IB) programme in the evening. This programme is a replica of the day programme, both in terms of entry procedures and course contents. The programme runs over nine trimesters spread over three years. The classes will be held on weekends. (Saturdays – 3.00 pm to 7.30 pm, Sunday – 9.00 am to 6.00 pm.)
- Bachelor’s degree from any recognized University or Institution with three-year work experience (after graduation) in managerial cadre as on 30th June of
the year of the start of the Course.
- No age limit
Mode of Admission:
Group Discussion, Essay Writing and Interview to be held at IIFT Campus, New Delhi in May.
Tuition Fee & Other Charges (for 2008 batch):
- Genera/OBC Category Rs. 1, 50,000/- p.a. + Rs. 12,000/- p.a.
- SC/ST/PH Category Rs. 75,000/- p.a. + Rs. 12,000/- p.a.
- Foreign / NRI/Children of NRI US$ 7,000 p.a. + Rs. 12,000/- p.a.
- Release of Advertisement/Availability of Brochure and application form on IIFT’s website i.e.www.iift.edu MARCH
- Last Date for sale of prospectus APRIL
- Last Date for receipt of applications 14th APRIL
- GD/Essay Writing/Interviews: First MAY 2011
- Commencement of the Programme: First Week of JULY 2011